Dating Tips for Women
Post date: 2008-12-04
Dating will be more fun and invigorating once you know more about why you're hoping to accomplish! From general dating advice for women to specific explanations we have all the dating tips that women need.
Here are some of the dating tips that you should be aware of:
1) Don’t talk about your last boyfriend, fiancé or husband on the first few dates.
2) Never reveal information you don't have to. An enigmatic woman drives men wild.
3) Keep dates brief but your men interested. Less is always more.
4) Express Your Opinions Honestly
5) Always keep a guy waiting and never turn up early. It is a lady's perogative.
6) Don`t tease him by offering more than you plan to follow through. This can lead to very ugly circumstances.
7) Do not make assumptions about a man based on physical appearance, education, or activities, just as you would not want him to make such assumptions about you.
8) Don’t be afraid to approach him if he doesn't approach you. Today’s women can be more assertive in their dating habits, and you don’t want another woman’s forthrightness to catch his attention first.
9) Watch your body language – make eye contact and avoid crossing your arms, leaning away, or otherwise indicating that you’d prefer greater distance. Good posture is attractive to any man because it demonstrates a woman’s natural confidence.
10) Do not state in your profile that you want to meet in person, even if that is your ultimate goal. Let a man who is interested in you find that out when he earns the privilege.
11)Keep personal information – phone number, address, etc. – very private until you’ve known the man for a substantial length of time.